An international child care centre where your child feels at home
A typical day at House by the park
We love to do things together
At House by the park our children learn through play. We offer every day something new that includes the following:
- free playing, reading books, telling stories;
- drawing, painting, paper folding, paper mache, baking;
- dancing, doing exercises, yoga;
- singing songs, memorizing rhymes, playing and listening to music;
- going outdoors to our own playground and nearby parks every day (when the weather is dry);
- visiting animal farm; visiting animal farm;
- take the kids to the beach during the summer
- swimming and gymnastics in a closely located facilities (children 3 years and above). These activities require parents’ permission.
Eating habits :
- about 9.45 all the children are arrived and they start with some fresh fruit
- about 12.00 is lunchtime. Our warm meals contains meat(chicken, beef..,), pasta, potato, rice and vegetables. All is homemade food.
- about 15.00 is cookie break with milk, drinks
- about 17.00 is our second fruit snack time
if your child needs special diet or has some allergies, you can inform us about it during our intake
Free to explore
At our House by the park, the children regularly enjoy activities with other groups. This broadens their life environment. Kids get to know other children, do new things and usually get challenged by our teachers and others while an activity . This positively impacts their development. We apply this policy when going to the park, the swimming pool, the gymnastics class or the animal farm.
The beginning of the day and the end of it
In the morning
The children are welcomed by our teachers starting at 7:10 a.m.
Up until half of the groups are complete, the children play together in the large front room of House by the park. Only then they join their own groups and start age-specific activities with their own teachers.
In the afternoon
Starting at 4 p.m. parents begin picking-up their children. After 5 p.m., the remaining number of kids stay to play in the big room until 6.10 p.m. – our closing time.
When all children are together, our pedagogical staff has the instruction to encourage to speak English with them.