An international child care centre where your child feels at home
Unwind or play?
Children do not always want to engage in energetic activities after a long day at school. At House by the park, we listen to them and respect their legitimate need to rest and to unwind. But if they want to have fun, there is a lot on offer!
Depending on age and personal interests, our activities can include the following:
- playing board games together
- swimming (every Tuesday, subject to parents’ approval)
- drawing/painting, art crafts, play dough
- gymnastics (every Friday)
- outdoor playing
- reading books, doing homework, language exercises, preparing for school, etc
- listening to music, singing songs
- visiting the park or an educational farm nearby